I was inspired to do sugar cookies when I found this out through: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/9870/easy-sugar-cookies/ . This recipe can yield up to 124 cookies and has the following nutritional information:
For the ingredients, you will need the ff:
1. 2 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2. 1 and 1/2 cups white sugar
3. 1 cup butter, softened
4. 1 egg
5. 1 tsp. vanilla extract
6. 1 tsp. baking soda
7. 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar (until smooth).
3. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
5. Pre-heat oven.
6. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and place unto ungreased cookie sheets.
. Bake for 8-15 minutes.